Sunday, March 20, 2011

What is wrong with me?

Okay, to be honest, i've been completely lazy, like seriously. I've got 3 assignments to go, an independent project hanging, and so far i've done nothing. It's like i don't have points in life. Aaarrghh....!
I know i've never been such a diligent girl, but i'm not this lazy either. I feel like i want to blame my body systems, but there is nothing wrong with them..

Well, before, let's take a track back on a few points.
1. I might not get enough sleep.
considering how late i usually go to sleep and need to force myself to wake up in the morning and fail in doing so. Then resulting in me being late to class and not able to focus in class. In the end = low productivity and bad end results. -.-"

2. I might not have enough nutrients.
but seriously, what is it that i didn't eat? LOL

3. I might be mentally disturbed (?)
in this case i might need a consultation.

4. I might be bored with university life
it's my final year, who wouldn't? *grin*

5. I might be having too much unimportant thoughts
consequences of point 4.

6. I might put a lot more reasons.

LOL
Nevermind me okay, put this post away from your thoughts. I'll consider this as a boredom killer. =D
Let's hope my normal soul will be back soon.
Until then, keep yours save. *wink

No comments:

Post a Comment