Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Catch up

I was planning to do my lab report, but then i remember, i can't rely on the internet connection in campus. I can't even open my e-mail. So lame, hahaha..
Well, better than nothing, while i have the time and my laptop with me, lets just catch up.. =D
So yesterday i did my presentation for independent project A. It was quite okay....
But if u know, that was outside of my expectation. The day before was madness. My other classmates have done their slides and was practicing the whole day, while i was still editing mine and finished them at 12 a.m. right on the day. And i thought that should be enough, but no. During the day itself, my supervisor told me to change whatever i couldn't understand to avoid the judges from asking. So i was still editing my slides hours before my presentation, yet i feel so calm.
In the end, i'm glad that it was over and was not as bad as i thought it would be.
It was the fear of it that's the worst.

I just hope in the future i can be better. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment