Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hell no, please go away..

i feel like crying now.. my life has been upside down these few weeks.. i can't focus on things that are utterly important, in fact, i can't even focus on anything.. my mood has been swinging like hell and people around me are the ones who get the taste of it.. i feel so bad, yet it is out of my control.. maybe it's hormone -you know, girls stuff, it always happens, the worst weeks in my life, as always.. and then the negative thinking will take me down.. it's like acne, they come and go, you always try hard to get rid of it, but they are never really gone.. and just like acne, some even leave dents and scar if you can't control yourself properly.. *sigh

i need to find the correct medication for both of these, hope you don't experience the same thing..
wish me luck.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment