Tuesday, January 18, 2011

You gotta see her.. =)

Hello girls. =D
Some of you may know this youtube Asian make up guru, goes by the name of bubzbeauty.


Seems familiar? or maybe she is the one you always look up to? =)
Bubbi is her nickname. I think she lives in UK, i'm not sure where she is from or how old she is, but she is amazing. She has big interests in beauty, hair, and fashion. She has also been designing  t-shirts and  has released her own clothing range.

Some of the t-shirts she designed


 aren't they cute? =)

I saw few of her beauty and hair tutorials and they are great. Anyone of you who wants to learn make up or simple hair styling can check out her channel. She is not only pretty, cute, and smart, she also has a great way of thinking. One of the thoughts she shared on her website:
The aim of Bubzbeauty "To Spread the Joy of course! - Make life Bubbiful"
I believe that Confidence is the key to living life happily. With confidence, you are comfortable and you feel good about yourself. A way to get to happiness then is to feel good about yourself when you think about yourself, so you associate yourself with being happy. Confidence boosts happiness. Therefore Bubzbeauty is created to help young women & men pick up confidence in themselves. Nothing should come in the way of one feeling beautiful. Art can be expressed through many forms and Makeup, Hair & Fashion form together as a creative family which can represent who we are. So through Bubzbeauty, we are on a learning curve together and exploring new innovations.


Recently i was browsing on youtube and found her other channel, a comedy channel, called bubbiosity. The videos are random, hilarious videos, mostly about little things that she experienced. They are indeed hilarious, i literally laugh my ass off watching them. She did very well on role playing the characters in her videos, from random boy to her own granny. Here are few of my favorite videos from the channel.




I personally love the hip thrusting guy, 'he' just look so ridiculous but appealing at the same time, haha.. She is definitely really good at it. Her videos now are my mood booster. =D

Other than that, they way she did those things kind of reminds me of my best friend in high school. She used to joke a lot and was very good at role playing too. It's always been fun and full of laughter with her. We'd gone trough so many things together, me, my twin sister and her. Three of us with the same height and similar looks. Few times we would dressed up all similar and hang out together, it was fun, especially when someone asked if the three of us were twins. =D

tricky triplet =D

us in our school uniforms

After we graduate, she took a degree in interior design and is now studying in Surabaya, Java, while me and my twin sister went overseas. She is really good at drawing, painting, designing and stuffs. It's been almost 3 years since the last time three of us gather together, and i really really miss her. I couldn't meet her because our holiday period always don't match. Every time i went back to Bali, she was still on the middle of the semester and so does the reverse.

Friendship is quite a complicated thing for me, mostly because i might not fully an expert in it. I might say i am not such a good friend, but i always try my best to be one. I hope i've been and still be a good friend for you, as you are always for me.

I miss you, Winna. =*)

No comments:

Post a Comment