Friday, January 28, 2011

Feast a.k.a... om nom nom nom.. =d

Hi there.!
I've always been a person who loves eating. I live to eat. Now that's a motto. I eat almost every food you can think of, no restriction. I even eat like A LOT.! But talking about food, that has no end, i mean, i even take a course on it. =D
I love eating, i love food, i also love to see the picture or the miniature of it. I'm sort of obsessed with cute pictures of food. Recently my bf was playing ragnarok online, he knew i am a big fan of food drawings, especially cute ones, so he gave me the link of ragnarok which has those cute food items on it. If you want to see it you can click here for the link. You can scroll to the tiny food picture to enlarge it. So i was crazily copying all the pictures, but since my tiny little netbook doesn't have any picture editing programs i had to use the basic one, Paint.! =D

It's kinda fun though, i'm kind of used to using paint, so this is what i did, i put them in one image file, with random positions.



and then i just set them as my desktop background. Ta daa.! Isn't it cute? lol.. =DD



I like it so much, the food items were cutely drawn, if you noticed, there are five types of pancakes in the picture, sour cream, caviar, jam, mushroom and honey pancake. They are cute.! =D
My favorite is the sour cream pancake, you know, with the white-cream-cute-expression on top of it. So, which one do you like the most? =D

No comments:

Post a Comment