Thursday, June 16, 2011

I'ts almost time

It's mid of June now. I can't imagine within few weeks i'll be having my 21st birthday. Time has been running so fast. I can't imagine being 21, i'm not even close to being mature. Above that, i've been pondering about myself. What do i have? what am i capable of doing? I have not yet been close to find it out. All these times i always feel that i am no better than anybody else. People say everyone have their own talents, things that they are good at.
Well, i can't find any of my own. I've always been the Jack of all trades, i do many things halfway and don't even dare to go deeper. I don't dare to be the best, i'm scared of competition. At least i find peace being ordinary girl with nothing stands out of me.
But right now i'm in the middle of nowhere, i can't focus on my project, i think i failed as a college student. All along i've just realized that i didn't do my best in college. I get disappointed in the end, i don't even have the passion to do my research. Is it that i've chosen wrongly from the beginning? but if it is what else am i supposed to do? what is my passion?

No comments:

Post a Comment